Python Lock for trail cams
Product Code: GN-8418D
"We can all worry about putting out trail cams out in public areas, for fear of theft. There are a couple of ways of deterring thieves and this lock is one of those ways. A security cage is the other option, but that is more suitable when you are leaving a trail cam in one place for a long time. This lock is perfect for securing your trail cam to a tree or post and deterring a casual thief. This cable will also pass through a security cage for added protection.
The cable is vinyl coated braided steel and is completely adjustable so you can tightly wrap and secure your trail camera to a tree or post. The diameter of the cable means this cable can be threaded through the loops on the back of the trail cam.
Python Cable Lock features:
- Fully adjustable to attach your trail cam securely to a tree or post
- Aluminium body suitable for internal and external use
- ABS bumper and vinyl coated cable helps prevent scratching
- 1800mm x 8mm diameter cut resistant braided steel cable
- 4-pin cylinder mechanism offers high resistance to picking
- 2 keys supplied
- Weight 0.385kg