You Save: £41.00!!
Product Code: GN-119739
Bushnell HD NatureView Cam
The new range of NatureView Cams we will be seeing for Bushnell over the coming years are in response to the growing popularity and usage of these great bits of kits in the Wildlife market. Now a rather attractive natural green, this NatureView is very much designed with the UK wildlife market in mind.
This Bushnell trail camera features a 0.6 second trigger and a 32-LED infrared flash that has an 80ft range. A heat and motion detecting PIR (passive infra-red) motion sensor with a range of over 60ft and flexible time lapse options increases the likelihood that footage of your intended subject will be captured. User-selectable high, medium, low, and automatic PIR settings reduce the potential for missed or unwanted footage depending on the temperatures in the area you wish to survey.
Remotely capture images or 720HD video, with audio. Timestamp your captures with name, date, time and even moon phase and GPS location (if entered manually).
BUSHNELL NATUREVIEW CAM HD
- 3,5 or 12MP high-quality full color resolution
- 24 HR/Day/Night mode
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.3-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -20°C to 60°C
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 80 ft / 25 m.
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Hybrid capture mode - video and photo for every trigger
The first night-time clips captured with this NatureView are looking good....