A complete camera kit suitable for a range of projects, this kit contains:
• An easy fit high resolution colour camera with a built in microphone and night vision.
• A stainless steel camera fixing bolt with thumbscrew
• 20 meter high quality, black connecting cable that allows you to connect you nest box straight to your TV, VCR or DVD recorder.
• A UK mains power adaptor
• Easy to understand setup instructions A focus test pattern
• SCART plug to connect it to your TV!
"This excellent little camera can be used in a variety of situations in the garden. I have used it in nest boxes, on feeders, on the bird table and in my kestrel nest box… in fact, most of the live streams on my website use this camera. It produces high quality images due to its 540 line sony chip. It also provides excellent night time illumination with 10 IR LEDs. A sensitive microphone lets you hear as well as see the action. Focus can be varied to suit a range of situations. This camera is my first choice in my garden every time.
Note: If you want to use this camera outside, then I recommend you create a small housing for it. I use small plastic containers to create a roof and to protect it from the weather. Also, I filter the IR with a piece of plastic (as on my hedgecam feeder) if I think the subjects are going to come very close, to prevent 'burn out' "