Bushnell 'Live View'
You Save: £95.00!!
Product Code: 119740
NATUREVIEW CAM HD MAX WITH LIVE VIEW
"This new addition to the Bushnell NatureView range finally allows you to actually see what your trail cam is seeing! This, for me, has always been the most difficult thing to cope with, particularly when close focus lenses are being used, as then accurate positioning is more critical. The fast trigger speed and close-up lenses means this is probably one of the best trail cams for daylight close-up work! The IR at night is not as strong as other models, but fine if you want to capture footage of creatures that are coming quite close to the camera; perfect for close-up nocturnal small mammals!"
This Bushnell NatureView LIVE view trail camera features an 14MP CMOS image sensor which captures stunning daylight images and 1080p HD video at day and night, when the IR LEDs come into force.
There are two close focus lenses supplied, which offer focal distances of 460mm and 600mm enabling you to capture subjects such as birds and small mammals so they appear full frame on the captures.
LCD + Live View Screens
Equipped with a separate hand-held Live Colour Viewer (2.4inch) screen, and an internal LCD (1.5inch) screen for easy menu set up. When the camera is closed the Bushnell live viewer screen can be manually connected via a weatherproof plug-in (90cm lead) to the camera. This allows you to see through the camera lens perfect for accurate positioning. You can also review footage from the camera, using this viewer.
The unit will take up to full 1080P HD video, up to 14mp stills or a combination of both. Recording video can be programmed to up to a minute per trigger, but at HIGH level IR at night, video recording is limited to 15 seconds, to avoid damage to the LEDs. Set at MEDIUM, the full 30 seconds night time video can be achieved. I have found that an additional IR supply for night time video can greatly improve the night time images. As with photography, the better the light source, the better the images.
NatureView Cam 119740 Features
- 3,8 or 14MP high-quality full color resolution
- 24 HR/Day/Night mode
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.2-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 5 second upto 60 seconds, programmable (15 sec vid on night video set on high IR LED power)
- Video size: 1920 x1080p /1280 x 720p / 640 x 360 (wide screen)
- Frames per second:FPS 20-30
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -20°C to 60°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 90%
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 80 ft / 25 m.
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot (upto 32GB SDHC)
- Hybrid capture mode - video and photo for every trigger
Bushnell 119740 Specifications
- Flash: 32 Black LED No-Glow
- Flash Range: 60 ft. / 18m
- Motion Indicator: Yes
- Backlit LCD Display: Yes (+ LiveView external screen)
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Color: Green
- Battery Type: x12 AA (x4 emergency power)
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year (based on 34 images per day)
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Night Vision Infrared Imaging: Yes
- Infrared Sensor Range: 80 ft. / 25m
- Audio Record: Yes
- Multi Flash Mode: Yes
- Hyper Night Vision: Yes
- Auto PIR: Yes
- Field Scan 2x: Yes
- Standard Lens is 3.1mm / FOV 50 degrees
- Two close focus lenses with focal distances of 460mm and 600mm inches