Bushnell E2 'Essential'
You Save: £26.00!!
Product Code: 119836
OUT OF STOCK
I have been using this great little cam for the last few months and I have been very impressed! Its 12v output means that the images at night are the best I have seen so far as the IR has a bit more 'punch' to it. This means night-time stills are improved too and are less likely to blur.
The E2 Essential features a removable "ARD" anti-reflection LED cover, a strengthened cable lock channel and an improved latch. There is a fast 0.3-second trigger speed.
32 high powered IR Low Glow LED's give a Hyper Night Vision range of up to 24 meters, infrared is invisible to the eye so no flash is omitted. A "Low Glow" infrared glare may be seen if looking directly at the camera LED's in darkness.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential 119836 offers a variety of adjustable camera settings that can provide one to three images per trigger, or anywhere from five to 60 seconds of HD video at a time. An adjustable trigger delay from one second to 60 minutes is also an option. This Bushnell Camera produces high quality 3, 8 or 12mp images (interpolated) The E2 also features a 720p HD Video capture with audio, and a Time-Lapse (field scan) mode.
Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor Features:
- 3MP, interpolated to 8 or 12 MP high-quality full colour resolution
- Day/night autosensor
- New Hyper PIR (Lo/Med/High/Auto)
- Night Vision Shutter Speed: User Selectable. High / Med / Low
- 0.3-second trigger speed. The time taken for the camera to wake and take a picture/video
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 photos per trigger to capture more movement
- Hybrid mode: No
- Video length: 5 second to 60 seconds, programmable (15 seconds at night)
- Field Scan (time-lapse) mode takes images at preset intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes, day/night or 24hr.
- Operational temperature range -20°C to 60° C
- Operation on/off: User selectable, 24hr / Day / Night (based on ambient light level)
- GPS GeoTag: No
- Date/Time /Temp/Moon Stamp: Yes
- Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries (depending on useage)
- Solar Panel accessory input: No
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SDHC card slot - Max 32 GB (we recommend high speed Class 10)
- Warranty: One year
Bushnell Trophy Cam Specifications:
- Model: 119836
- Lens: F= 3.1mm - FOV 50 dgs
- Image Resolution: True 3 MP sensor, 8 MP and 12 MP interpolation
- Night vision: 32 Low Glow LED, 24m Range
- PIR Sensor Range: 55 dg > 25m
- Back-lit LCD Monochrome Display: B&W Text LCD only. 1.5'' screen
- Playback: via SD Card
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Battery Type: AA x8 Alkaline or Lithium. (we recommend Lithium for best performance)
- Power Consumption: 250mA (+1300mA when all LEDs fire)
- External power compatible: No
- Video Resolution: 1280x720pHD / 640x360 pixels per frame @ 20 - 30fps day / 15 - 20 fps night
- Picture Size: 12MP= 4416 x 3312 / 8MP= 3264 x 2448 / 3MP= 1920 x 1440
- File format: jpeg images and AVI video
- USB Out: Yes (cable not included)
- Audio Record: Yes
- Field Scan / Time-lapse mode 2x : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: No